Interfaith Partnership Circles of Unity Annual Dinner
Join the Circles of Unity Annual Interfaith Dinner and Celebration on October 26th!
When: Thursday, October 26th, 2017
Doors will open at 6pm and dinner will be served at 7pm.
Where: The Sheldon
3648 Washington Boulevard, St. Louis, MO
Once a year, Interfaith Partnership convenes nearly 500 clergy, leaders and members of St. Louis’ faith communities for a dinner event robust with dialogue, food and more.
This year’s event is being planned and hosted by the Baha’i community. Each year, a different local faith community takes charge of planning and hosting. The committee is:
- David Landesman and Dr. Billie Mayo, Co-Chairs
- Dr. Helal Ekramuddin, Islamic Foundation of Greater St. Louis
- Theresa Orozco, Archdiocese of St. Louis
- Mary Pedersen, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Harvey Schneider, Judaism
- Rev. C. Jessel Strong, African Methodist Episcopal Church