The Forum should be a space where Parliament members are able to express their ideas and opinions with friendliness and candor. With this in mind, we ask you to follow these guidelines when posting.
- Whatever you say, say it respectfully.
- Steer clear of insults. That includes PeaceNext members, their activities, and their religious practices.
- An internet "troll" is someone who posts something to derail a discussion, or simply to anger and upset someone; don't be a troll. Trolls will be banned from the Parliament forums.
- On the other hand, if you find someone who is "trolling" don't respond to them. Trolls love it when they upset you. Instead, ignore the post and report it by clicking Contact on the top of the page.
- Be selective in self-promotion. If you are a Parliament member and you have a book or an event that is relevant to the interfaith movement or one of our critical issues, a promotional post is fine; but please confine it to one post.
- Eloquent speakers should listen carefully and careful listeners should share their thoughts!
- The Parliament forums are a great place to learn about religion, faith, each other, and the world. So don't be afraid to ask questions!
- Any outstanding questions, contact the site administrator here.