Forums > The Parliaments > Topics

Parliament of Religions

2018 Parliament

posted on 2016-11-05, 2:12 am

Share your excitement for the next Parliament of the World’s Religions!

The Parliaments

Comments

This is a once-in-a-lifetime journey for me to be with so many like-minded supporters of individualized spiritual freedom, and I look forward to the energizing effect of being face-to-face with you all as well as the chance to make new lifetime friends. I'm especially excited to experience your responses to my new book, The Work of Love: re-discovery of connection and belonging, which seems to be timed to fit well with the theme. (http://www.lovealwayswins.us/p/the-next-boo.html)

Hi David, glad to see your interest in this gathering. It will be my first as well and i'm thrilled to meet like-minded people!

I have registered for the Parliament and now find that I will not be able to attend. Anyone wanting to register at the early bird rate can take my registration, please let me know and it will be transferred to your name.

Hi all. I just submitted my proposal to do a presentation. I hope it will be accepted. The title is Philanthropic Deeds: Enduring Justice through Divine Powers. It is based on my book 7 Ways to Obtain Divine Gifts & Powers.
https://www.facebook.com/divinegiftspowers/

Hi can you please guide me on how to submit a proposal or speech ? i coldnt find any option for this in the website

Greetings! I'm looking forward to attendance as a certified candidate from the United Methodist Christian tradition! And, I desire to experience all the world has the offer. I recommend the New York Times Bestseller, Inner Engineering: A Yogi's Guide to Joy, by Sadhguru. And, I'm reading Ignatian Workout for Lent in conjunction in the spirit of reflection and contemplation in preparation for our Easter. See you in Toronto! Feel free to communication via my cell, if you'd like to grab coffee, USA ph #336.972.3340

I have register myself too and really excited and looking forward for the event and want to see how the faith based people can be in harmony and can bring peace in the world.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008947206044

I have registered for the Parliament and now find that I will not be able to attend so is it possible to transfer my registration to my daughters name so that she can attend on my behalf

Cassim PEER 
Dear Friends
We are unable to attend this Parliament session due to some family commitments.
We have TWO tickets and would like to offer these at a Discount. $200 US each.
Please let me know if any of your Friends, Organizational Members, Family or interested parties would like to Purchase these.

Thank you

Cassim

My contact details are:

Mobile No. +61433149869

Email: gurupeer@gmail.com

Sorry you can not attend. Do you still have tickets to transfer? Are they for the whole conference?

Hello, I, too, unfortunately cannot attend the Parliament after purchasing a ticket for $150. I am happy to transfer the ticket to someone else for the cost of $150. Bargain! Please contact me at:
janlundy1@gmail.com

Dear Jan,

I have visited your site and Blog posts , I am so impressive by your work and wish to enroll my self for any of your program. Already watched your videos but unfortunately you are not coming to Toronto .

So excited about being a Presenter at the 2018 Toronto Parliament. Hi, Laney Goodman here and I will be presenting The Mother Drum- Sacred Drum & Chant in the Four Directions. Just wanted to start the conversation and connect with any one interested in the healing sounds of the HeartBeat and Voice. I find a deep connection to Creator, Source or the ONE... within the rhythms of the Ancient Drum. And the healing power of voices singing together is so up lifting and gladdens the heart and soul. Please bring your drums or rhythm instruments for this interfaith circle. www.sacredwavesofrhythm.com

Hello all,

Attending this event has been a calling, so I am thrilled to be going!

I am a 55 year old full time teacher and Master's/Ministerial student who is looking to share a room I have booked near the Toronto Convention Center for Nov.1-5 (five nights checking out on the 6th).

Female roommate. please. No smoking. Even if you cannot stay all five nights, let's still talk, okay?

Greetings!
In looking for interesting things to check out around Toronto I happened to see that the BATA Shoe Museum hosts an annual sock collection during November - pairs of socks then get donated to a local shelter. Wouldn't it be great if everyone coming to the PoWRs would bring a pair? It's such a small item to throw in to your bags....if you bring the pair to BATA on a Sat or Sun admission is FREE!
I wonder if there's a way for volunteers to set up a box in the exhibit hall & drop off for those who can't make it to BATA.