Forums > The Parliaments > Topics

2018 Parliament: Registration Sales

posted on 2018-07-24, 1:29 pm

Registrations for the Parliament of the World's Religions are non-refundable. If you have registered and find that you can no longer attend, there are a few options:

1. Transfer Registration. If you know someone who you would like to transfer your registration to, contact Emma at emma@parliamentofreligions.org for a transfer form

2. Donate Registration. To donate your registration, inform Emma at emma@parliamentofreligions.org

3. Make Connections Through This Forum! You can post here to find someone who would like to purchase your registration.

The Parliaments

Comments

I have two registrations - for my wife and myself - and we cannot now attend the Parliament.
Willing to sell them to someone. They cost us $295 each.

Respected Larry

I am from Pakistan, me and wife are interested to attend the Parliament of the world's religion i am very much interested to purchase your two registration but i can pay $150 each means for two i can pay $300. Please let me know if you agree.

Regards

Anil Henry Gill

I have two registrations we are willing to sell to someone because we will not be able to attend the Parliament.
They cost us $295 each.
Please let me hear from you soon.
Grace and peace,
RLL

Hi, I if your tickets are available now,pls contact me by meiling881@gmail.com

Thanks
Ani jinpa

Hi, if your tickets are still available, pls contact me by meiling881@gmail.com
Thanks ,
Ani jinpa

Hi, pls let me know if your tickets are available still, thanks.

Ani jinpa

Hi, pls contact me by meiling881@gmail.com, if your tickets are available still.

Thanks
Ani jinpa

I have registered for myself and my elder sister for 2018 parliament event. As we are from India - we require VISA letter. I am trying to request for Visa letter through the website - where its asking for event registration number mentioned in the registration confirmation email. its not mentioned in the email. Therefore i have sent an email to Emma Pittsley (emma@parliamentofreligions.org) for the same. I am not getting reply. kindly suggest other option to get visa letter. Thanks in advance.

Event Registration No you can find in your Event Registration email , if you have already registered for the event you can find the Event Registration No there.

Thanks ,
Ani jinpa

Thanks ,
Ani jinpa

I have a registration but I am unable to attend. I paid $295 but would happily sell it to you for $150.

Peace,
Susan Zencka

Dear Susan

I am interested to purchase your registration, please let me know if you still have reply awaited.

Best Regards

Anil Gill.

Dear Susan

I am interested to purchase your registration, please let me know if you still have reply awaited.

Best Regards

I have one early bird registration - $295 and I will not be available to attend the conference. I'm having knee surgery and will not be able to fly to the conference. Thank you.

Pls let me know about your ticket, thanks!

Ani jinpa

I have one early bird registration for $295.00, but will not be able to attend the conference. I am offering the
registration reduced to $200.00. Thank you, Rev. Cynthia

I have one early bird registration for $295.00, but will not be able to attend the conference. I am offering the
registration reduced to $200.00. Thank you, Rev. Cynthia

Is your registration still available?
Jeanne

I have one early bird registration at $295.00 I will not be able to attend the Parliament this year, and am offering
this registration for a reduced price of $200.00 Please feel free to contact me here or at shaashvati@gmail.com.
Thank you, Rev. Cynthia

I have two registrations (one regular @ $295, one student @ $135). I will offer both for $250, or each one separately for (regular) $200 and (student) $50 (all in US Dollars).

Thank you for considering this; you will enjoy the Parliament!
Rev. Scott Traxler

Hi, is your regular ticket available? Pls contact me by meiling881@gmail.com
Thanks,

Ani jinpa

We're 3 shangas, and we need 3 tickets to attend the coming parliament.
We'll appreciate for any chance to get tickets by separate or wherever available for it.
Pls contact me by meiling881@gmail.com.
Thanks,

Ani Karma jinpa_/\_

Dear All I have two registration ticket priced at 140$ each, as we purchased it very early last year when early bird registration rate for student was going on. Please email me asap at mail2neeti@gmail.com or Neeti.khanal@gmail.com. It will be great if I can find someone who can purchase both. My family was planning to attend and we could not attend due to several issues. Hope to hear back from you. Cheers

The ticket has been sold and no longer available

nothing

I have one early bird registration for purchase. I am not able to attend the Parliament this year. I attended the last Parliament in Salt Lake City. It was an experience of a lifetime and one I will never forget. It is available for 250 US$ and will be transferred following a completed transaction. Thank you

I have 1 Parliament registration for the full conference, plus banquet, plus program book. I paid $475 (American dollars) for that, though today you'd pay $710 for it. Unfortunately, a family obligation and work event prevent me from coming. Happy to transfer my registration to you for the amount I paid. If interested, please contact me - my name @ gmail.com

Greetings! One of our staff members at GreenFaith is not able to make the Toronto conference, as her baby is almost due, so we have a registration in the amount of $445 that we would like to sell. Please contact me at deborah@greenfaith.org Thank you!

We have two tickets available for attending the Parliament for all 8 days (November 1 thru November 8, 2018). We bought these tickets early . We can not make it due to family sickness and are willing to sell for $250 each. Please contact me at vora5000@yahoo.com or call me at 585-473-9290 if you are interested. Thank you!

I have one Full Event Parliament Registration and happily giving away of cost 200 US $ only , who so ever is interested please contact me on the given email ID .

aamir_munirlyb@yahoo.com

Hi every one, i have one Full event Parliament registration available and willing to give in 150 US $ only, interested friends can contact me on anilgill@live.com or anilgill@yahoo.com

Hello there, I have one registration that I did not realize I bought 1 year ago for 295USD.
Pls let me know if anyone is interested and I can give it away for 250$.
My email: DrSuman@gmail.com
Thank you very much.

Dear All I have two registration ticket priced at 140$ each, as we purchased it very early last year when early bird registration rate for student was going on. Please email me asap at mail2neeti@gmail.com or Neeti.khanal@gmail.com. It will be great if I can find someone who can purchase both. My family was planning to attend and we could not attend due to several issues. Hope to hear back from you. Cheers

Warm Greetings to ALL!

We bought 2 adults tickets (which are in students rates USD 140 each and 2 child tickles for one day which are USD 40 each. Unfortunately something came up and wouldn’t be able to attend PWR this time, If someone is in need, we are happy to sale now. If you are interested please kindly email us at dadhiram@gmail.com OR mail2neeti@gmail.com Thank you very much.

Warm Greetings to ALL!

2 adults registration already sold out but we still have 2 children registration for one day which cost USD 40 each, Please kindly let us know if you need registration for children.
You can reach at dadhiram@gmail.com
Or mail2neeti@gmail.com

I cannot attend this year’s parliament. I would like to sale my ticket for $199. Please contact me at info@BeePresentWellness.com.

Warm Greetings to ALL

We bought 2 child registration for one day which are USD 40 each. Unfortunately something came up and wouldn’t be able to attend PWR this time, If someone is in need, we are happy to sale now. If you are interested please kindly email us at dadhiram@gmail.com OR mail2neeti@gmail.com

Thank you very

Adult Registration Available
I can be reached at
nataz@internationalyogacollege.org
Natasha

Hello,

Many months ago I purchased a full registration and program book for $415. I am unable to attend the Parliament due to an injury.

I am offering the full ticket and printed program book for just $125.

Email me at asheberh@gmail.com. You can Paypal me through that address as well.

Peace,
Amy