Forums > The Parliaments > Topics

Parliament of Religions

Barcelona 2004

posted on 2016-11-05, 2:05 am

Share your memories of the 2004 Parliament of the World’s Religions held in Barcelona, Spain!

The Parliaments

Comments

DEAR SOUL ITS MY FIRST PARLIAMENT OF WORLD RELIGION I AM PARTICIPATE WITH MORE THAN 30 JAIN ATTENDEES BARCELONA IS ANCIENT TOWN BIG CONVENTION CENTER WE TALK ABOUT NON ATTACHMENT NON VIOLENCE ALSO WE PARTICIPATE INTER RELIGIOUS DIALOGUE WE REALLY ENJOYED VERY SERIOUSLY AND DECIDE BUILD UP HARMONY &PEACE IN THIS GLOBE MANY KEY NOTE SPEAKER CAME AROUND THE WORLD INCLUDE MY MOTHER LAND INDIA I AM ACCOMPANY WITH AMARENDRA MUNI , NARESH VORA ,VINOD KAPASI,MANY SHRAMANJI ,BHATTARAKJIHINDHU,CHRISTIAN,SIKH,MUSLIM,INDOGINIOUS MANY FAITH LEADERS EXCHANGE OUR EXPERIENCE LUNGAR PRAYER HALL PROGRAMME STAGE EVERY THING SPECIAL EXPIRIANCE SOME TIME TAXI PEOPLE SAYS HOLA HOLA THEY TALK SPANISH BUT I DONT KNOW SPANISH BUT BODY LANGUAGE WE MANAGED MY TRIP CONVENTION MANY ASSIANS AMERICANS FRIENDS INVITE ME THIER COUNTRY THEY TALK ENGLISH EVERY ONE VERY FRIENDLY ENJOYED SPIRITUAL MOMENTS WITH GREAT EXPIRIANCE FIRST TIME WE TRAVEL BARCILONA TUBE METRO FIRST TIME IAM NIFT AND REGISTERED MY ATTENDENCE
VEERCHAND GANDHI OUR CAMMUNITY LEADER ATTEND FIRST PARLIAMENT 1893 CHICAGO WITH GREAT SAINT VIVEKANANDA IAM NEVER FORGET OUR GOLDEN MEMORY