Salt Lake 2015: Exhibit and Sponsor
- General Parliament Information
- Venue Information
- Attendee Profile
- Sponsorship Information
- Sponsorship Registration
- Exhibition and Advertiser Information
- Exhibition and Advertiser Registration
The 2015 Parliament’s multi-level sponsorship model allows you to capture the attention of our 10,000 participants in a variety of ways, depending on the specific needs and desires of your organization. Understanding that these needs may not necessarily fit into the prescribed levels outlined in this document, alternative sponsorship packages may be tailored for your organization.
With 11 different advertising opportunities designed for any budget, your organization’s name and logo will be seen by the 2015 Parliament’s 10,000 participants. From small ads to large hall banners, there is a perfect fit for your house of worship, school, government organization, NGO, business, or even your family!
The 2015 Parliament Mobile App offers some great, cost effective ways to reinforce your organization’s exposure! Make your organization one of the special memories of the Parliament! To take advantage of these great opportunities, simply follow the instructions below, or email [email protected]
Display your organization’s logo in a banner!
Attendees can tap on your advertisement to see other resources in the app or on the web. An effective banner can drive traffic to your booth or website, increase visibility, and boost outreach!
Banner Features include:
- Posting at the top of the screen
- Each banner will display for five seconds
- Banners will cycle through while the app is in use.
- Artwork must be provided - and is subject to approval - to Stephen Avino at [email protected] no later than October 14, 2015
- Banner ad specs are (please provide both)
- Mobile Phone Banner: 640x150 pixels; PNG, JPEG, and GIF files only
- Table and Online Banner: 552x150 pixels; PNG, JPEG, and GIF files only.
Send out alerts and updates. Be more connected!
Native apps let you create custom messages you can send to attendees anytime, anywhere. Every attendee at the event is a potential connection; encourage them to visit your booth or check out your profile to learn more about your organization.
Push Notification Details:
- Alerts display at the top and center of the screen
- Attendees receive messages as long as they have the app
- Notifications (140 characters max, which can include a URL) must be scheduled in advance and sent to Stephen Avino at [email protected] with the subject line PUSH NOTIFICATION. Please also indicate your desired time of distribution.
- Target specific communities or groups of attendees for your notification.
- Limit of five per day (Friday - Monday)
Choose to stand out as an exhibitor! Make your organization that much more visible and memorable.
This is the easiest way to stand out in a long list of exhibitors and receive more attention. The more attention you get, the more connections you are likely to make.
Highlighted Exhibitor Features and Details:
- Your organization is highlighted
- Attach photos and marketing materials
- To become a highlighted exhibitor, simply contact Stephen Avino at [email protected]