The Parliament of the World’s Religions is the world’s premier interfaith convening organization and serves as the host of the historic Parliament of the World’s Religions convenings. In October, the 8th Parliament Convening will be hosted virtually and bring together people of faith from around the world in an instant.
Explore 5 Reasons to Register for the 2021 Parliament
- 48 Hours Live, Yours for 30 Days – Enjoy 48 hours of live and interactive programming from October 16th through October 18th, plus access to all featured presentations exclusively available to registrants for 30 days after the Convening.
- 1,000+ Global Change Makers – The 2021 Parliament will feature over 500 program offerings including panels, workshops, spiritual observances, and performances from thousands of global change makers!
- Countless Networking Opportunities – Join networking lounges, connect face to face with sponsors and exhibitors, and enjoy art galleries, film festivals and an interfaith bookstore at the virtual Convening.
- Grieve, Heal and Take Action – Join plenary speakers, program presenters and attendees from around the world in a journey of grief and healing, inspiration and hope, and compassion in action.
- Inspiring Luminaries – The 2021 Parliament features over 40 global luminaries across five plenaries, including Nobel Laureates like His Holiness the Dalai Lama, spiritual and political leaders like Marianne Williamson, and civil rights pioneers like Rev. James Lawson.
Take advantage of the last 48 hours of Early Bird Savings, which offers over 20% off of regular registration and 50% off on sponsorships and booths. The Early Bird Rate ends on August 31st.