Pre-Parliament International Conference Explores Interfaith Harmony for Peace and Freedom
On Sunday, June 18th the Shri Ramakrishna Ashrama, Rajkot is hosting a pre-Parliament event as part of their observance of the 125th Anniversary of the Ramakrishna Order. The International Conference on Interfaith Harmony for Peace and Freedom welcomes religious leaders of different faiths committed to the organization’s ongoing efforts to spread the message of interfaith harmony.
When: Sunday, June 18, 2023
Time: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm IST — India Standard Time
Where: VIVEC Hall, Shri Ramakrishna Ashrama, Rajkot
- Swami Balabhadrananda ji, Assistant General Secretary of Ramakrishna Math and Ramakrishna Mission
- Shri Nitin Ajmera, Chair of the Board of the Parliament of the World’s Religions (PoWR)
- Swami Ishatmananda, Minister-in-Charge of the Vivekananda Society of Chicago and Trustee of PoWR
- Dr. Jayesh Shah, Former Ambassador of PoWR and President of International Pushtimargiya Vaishnava Parishad – Gujarat Pradesh
- Thomas Ignatius Macwan, Chairman of the Commission of Catechetics
- Ven. Dr. Varasambodhi Thera, Vice-President of Mahabodhi Society of India at Bodhagaya
- Dr. Abdul Sami Bubere, President of the World Peace Council (India Chapter)
- Shri Gurdialsingh Khaira, Honorable General Secretary of the Gurdwara Nanakwadi Singh Sabha, Vadodara
- Ervad Hormuz Dadachanji, Ordained Mazdayasni Zoroastrian priest
- Pujya Panyas Shri Hrimkarsundar Vijayji Maharah Saheb, the Shwetamber Murtipujak eminent Jain Monk
- Swami Vedanishthananda, Spiritual Head of the Vedanta Centre at Geneva
- Swami Guneshananda, Spiritual Director of Ramakrishna Vedanta Centre at Lusaka
Registration is available as a “first come first serve” basis, open to all on a enrollment fee of Rs. 100/- which incldues lunch, tea, snacks, and reading materials.
If you are interested in hosting a Pre-Parliament event or combining your existing event with a Pre-Parliament event, learn how you can get involved here.