The World Interfaith Harmony Week Reports Deadline is Coming!
The deadline for reports is fast approaching for the HM King Abdullah II World Interfaith Harmony Week Prize! Organizers observing World Interfaith Harmony Week can still qualify to win when they submit their interfaith harmony events on the WorldInterfaithHarmonyWeek.com website and submit an event report. In order to qualify for prizes, events must be held between January 28th through March 4th, and reports must be submitted by March 7th.
Submit a Report by:
- Opening an account on the World Interfaith Harmony Week website (click here).
- Adding the event to the calendar (even if the event has finished, organizers can still add it to the calendar).
- Adding the event report!
- Describe the event and its impact
- Provide media links to reports, videos, pictures, and audio
- Provide links to event website and social media
- Provide any other supporting documents (e.g. testimonies)
Organizers can register multiple events and submit multiple reports. Learn more at worldinterfaithharmonyweek.com/campaigns