Inspiring the Global Interfaith Leaders of Tomorrow at the 2023 Parliament of the World’s Religions
Representatives from over 82 countries and 212 spiritual traditions are gathering under one roof at the upcoming 2o23 Parliament of the World’s Religions, convening in a week at the McCormick Place Lakeside Center.
The world’s premier interfaith convening offers programming for the whole family with the Kids of PoWR track, an immersive cultural and social justice-focused program for kids of all ages aiming to inspire the global interfaith leaders of tomorrow.
- Golden Rule Spinner Game
- Know Your Rights Anti-Bullying
- Peace Art from Gun Parts
- The Tree of Compassion
- Transforming Trash to Treasure
- Yoga & Kindness Connection
- Virtual Reality Sacred Spaces
- Create paper angels for Ukraine
- Experience having your own personal turban
- Hand making & sampling of teas
- Make a light-up lantern and shine it on the giant globe
- & much more. Explore the Program→
Immerse your family in the culture, rituals, and compassion that lie at the heart of the world’s diverse faith and spiritual traditions. Week, day, and field trip passes are available for the whole family.
Family passes for registrants booking accommodations through our hotel block will cost $500 for Parliament access and include 2 adults and up to 4 children attending as Kids of PoWR participants. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your hotel confirmation for next steps.